Creative Play and stamping?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emk32

Reaction score
I'm looking to get some new colours for stamping and thought I would give creative play a go. Just going to order a couple first to try...but do all colours work for stamping? And do you have to use the sticky layer of shellac for the design to stick as I always stamp after top coat as I'm a bit ocd with designs that I can wipe and start again if need be [emoji16] Tia

They've advertised them for stamping and i havent tried them myself but I saw a post online where someone is selling them all because they were disappointed with them. The colour stamped very pale and not vibrant like the actual colour in the bottle.
I use moyou and they are very good I find.

I think you can do it either way, I prefer to stamp on the tacky layer, top coating twice means a thicker nail, more product used and longer soak off next time ;)

I prefer to top coat then stamp.

Fee Wallace did a live video showing stamping onto the tacky layer. She allowed the polish to dry and the tacky layer pulls it off the stamper. There's no clean up needed on the skin.

Yes I saw that video which made me think do u have to do it that way for them to work for stamping. Has anyone tried them with success?

I find them brilliant for stamping! Fee posted her top 10 colours for stamping on FB (she was asked & provided her opinion on a post that I cant for the life of me find anymore :( )

I bought 9 of them (one was a lime green that i personally wasnt keen on) but they are so nice I bought more & stamp over the sticky top coat & top coat again. Its more product, curing & time, but the ocd in me likes the fact i can wipe it off if its not right :) xx

Thank you..will try and find the top 10. Exactly the same with ocd on stamping [emoji3] xx

I find them brilliant for stamping! Fee posted her top 10 colours for stamping on FB (she was asked & provided her opinion on a post that I cant for the life of me find anymore :( )

I bought 9 of them (one was a lime green that i personally wasnt keen on) but they are so nice I bought more & stamp over the sticky top coat & top coat again. Its more product, curing & time, but the ocd in me likes the fact i can wipe it off if its not right :) xx
Which ones did you buy and find best?

I would also like to know what ones you recommend. I bought a dark blue to try and was very disappointed.

Latest posts

Back