Quantcast

Creative product remover....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Bella74

Reaction score
In the catalogue from my supplier, it says that product remover goes with "almost any product", but it doesnt say anything else. Does it mean any L&P? Or does it mean both L&P and gel? Does it work also with other systems, ex NSI gel?

Anyone experienced in using this product that can help?
Have a GREAT day, by the way! And in general - to any contributer in here: really want you to know I found this site priceless, with all the help and advices! You rock, girls (and nail-boys) :hug:

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
In the catalogue from my supplier, it says that product remover goes with "almost any product", but it doesnt say anything else. Does it mean any L&P? Or does it mean both L&P and gel? Does it work also with other systems, ex NSI gel?

Anyone experienced in using this product that can help?
Have a GREAT day, by the way! And in general - to any contributer in here: really want you to know I found this site priceless, with all the help and advices! You rock, girls (and nail-boys) :hug:
It depends on whether the gel is a soak off or a buff off - Brisa, for example, is a buff off gel so soaking in product remover wont achieve anything!!! I know Biosculpture have their own product remover but you need a Bio geek to tell you if it's essential or if any product remover will do.....

I would imagine that the product remover being acetone based would remove most l+P though. Which supplier/company is it from?

hth's

pips

Reaction score
Product remover will not soak off NSI gel as it is a buff off, but it will soak off NSI l&p, HTH

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score

Bella74

Reaction score
thx a lot for answering! :)

Latest posts