Creative Radical French Nail Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dackroyd

Diane
Reaction score
Does anyone have any old style Radical french nail tips for sale. I've got lots of stock of all sizes except sizes 2,5 and 6. The new velocity white are lovely but I would prefer not to waste the Radical french I have left. A lot of my clients like the glitter acrylic and prefer it over white tips rather than natural. ( I have looked at other tips to try and match them up but Creative are creamy colour and everyone else seems very white)Hope someone can help. Thanks Diane XX

The velocity white tips and the radical french tips are the same thing. There should be almost no, if any difference at all.

If you like those, you should really try the white performance tips when you run out- there is no shadow in the tip whatsoever, and the smile line is BEAUTIFUL. ;)

My tip for you would be to use your white powder over the white tips and then you will not have to worry about any colour difference at all. It will also help you to learn to do smile lines using white powder.

CND have moved on to the latest and the best materials for all the tips which are now thinner and more flexible for easier use and longer wear ... and change sometimes involves a little inconvenience for a better result in the end.

Hope this helps you solve your prolem.

Latest posts

Back