Creative Spa Pedicure apron - stockists?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkangel

Reaction score
Hi!

Can anyone tell me where I can get hold of a creative spa pedicure apron. I'm not creative trained, so can't order through Designer Nails (I think that's right). Have tried Ebay but it has to come from USA and I wondered if anyone knew of any stockists here in the UK?

Any help gratefully received!:)
Thanks
Jackie
(Still a very new and tentative geek-in-the-making, but regular follower of many a post and spender of many an hour in front of this site!!!)

pinkangel said:
Hi!

Can anyone tell me where I can get hold of a creative spa pedicure apron. I'm not creative trained, so can't order through Designer Nails (I think that's right). Have tried Ebay but it has to come from USA and I wondered if anyone knew of any stockists here in the UK?

Any help gratefully received!:)
Thanks
Jackie
(Still a very new and tentative geek-in-the-making, but regular follower of many a post and spender of many an hour in front of this site!!!)
I think you can still order the apron and other products just not the actual nail products.Give Creative a call and see what they say but I am sure you will be able to purchase an apron.

You certainly can order a Spa Mani & Pedi Apron from Creative. Call 0113 2755719. I am just about to do a spa mani & pedi so am already wearing my apron and I love it:hug:

Thanks guys - will ring them today!!
xx

Latest posts

Back