creative stand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne2005

Reaction score
hi all, just a little question!! Ive been trying some creative try me kits, and i love it could you tell me when i go to the show in April will i be able to buy the l&p and prep and other bits from the stand if I'm not creative trained!!
thanks girl's (sorry to be a pain):rolleyes:

just a yes or no will do honeys as if i can i will start saving!!lol

The answer would be yes, its the one and only time. Have a look at the thread 'buying CND at the shows'. Theres some useful info on there. Happy spending

thanks Hun will start saving like mad

I would suggest taking on some Creative training such as a conversion course. Otherwise you will be stuck when you run out of products as you will not be able to order and enhancement products. Their training is extemely worth while, I would recommend it to anyone. It will also give you a better knowledge of how their products work

hi i do intend to do this at some time this year Hun!! and cant wait

I agree with Emma hun, try to afford some training with Creative.

At the end of the day you want to be offering your clients the best service that you possibly can and without the proper product knowledge, and training in the product, you wont be doing that. It is well worth the money and you then have the back up of the education team as well.

JMHO and good luck :hug: !!!!

I was just thinking hun, i know you said you were doing some training with creative this year but if its the conversion you are doing its about £95 + vat -would you not be better using your money to do that cos you get a kit with probably all the products you are thinking of buying! hope i make sense hehe!!
hth xxxxx

Latest posts

Back