Creative Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerri

Reaction score
I've heard alot of you guys talking about being a 'Creative' tech, and to me you seem to have been trained to higher standard. Although i trained (and passed) a Salon Systems Course last November (which was pretty crap!) i feel i would like alot more indepth training and hearing you guys talk about your work and your high standards really appeals to me. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get on one of these courses, so i may become one of the elite.

Regards

Kerri x

Hiya chick, :D

I've trained with Creative and never looked back! This is the number for Leeds but i'm sure they can give you details of an academy near you.
0113 275 5719 or email at [email protected]. They are really helpful, so you should get all help and info you need!

Hope this helps!

:biggrin:
Jinxx said:
Hiya chick,

I've trained with Creative and never looked back! This is the number for Leeds but i'm sure they can give you details of an academy near you.
0113 275 5719 or email at [email protected]. They are really helpful, so you should get all help and info you need!

Hope this helps!
Thanx mate, regards.
Kerri x:D

Hi Kerri,

I did a diploma in advanced nail techniques, and learnt using clarite by opi products, which i didnt get along with that well so changed when i qualified. I had heard of creative before i found this site, but didnt really know much about the company. However, since being a member to this site I have been transformed, so much so that I have booked myself onto a conversion course with creative for the 1st March. I am just sooooooo excited!! If you have been trained for over a year you can do the conversion course, which will cost you 67.00 pounds, plus vat. But included withthat is a kit worth 120 pounds, so you really are getting a good deal. I will post you news as to how i get on when i get back next week. I am going to the loughton academy, and the number for themis ; 0208 7877036. Hope this info helps you.

Michelle. :)

Hi girls,

Well, although I haven't been on here for absolutely ages, it's because I've been so busy and that is all down to my Creative training.

I had three years experience when I did my conversion course at the loughton academy last year and all I can say is that my business has gone through the roof and I honestly believe that it is all down to some fantastic teaching (and support) and a fab product. Everyone that I have ever spoken to says that once they have used Creative they will never use anything else - and I feel exactly the same.

You are certainly going to enjoy the course and I wish all the luck for the future.

It might surprise you all to know that even my story is very similar.
I ran my salons successfully for 6 years before I did more training and swithched products to Creative.

I was successful, but the enhancements I did were subject to the usual problems of lifting and breaking and product deterioration (yellowing) and breakdown. I just did my job thoroughly to minimise all that so people were happy. But it was hard work.

BUT, the moment I changed my 3 salons over to Creative (after we had all done the conversion class which was not free in those days like it is now) all the problems ceased. No yellowing, no lifting, and breakages were hardly seen. MY clients were happy, and our work load was SO much less in order to keep the nails healthy.

I learned that you can work smarter not harder ... and the rest is a history you all know. So when people think I am biased it is for a good reason and like any zealous convert I want everyone to know what I know and be happy too.

Thanks everyone for pointing me in the right direction. I have phoned the academy at Loughton and they are sending me some info.

Regards Kerri x:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back