Credit card payments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty9

Reaction score
Hi I wonder if someone can help me with my questions regarding credit card payments. The company where I have the contract with is charging rental monthly 22.97 including vat which is no problem but there's another charges the minimum monthly of £19.99 which i find it quite a lot. Majority of clients are paying cash. Does your card provider charging you minimum monthly if you are not using your machine? I wanted to get out with this company and thinking of looking to another company. Any recommendations?
thanks a lot

I am with cardsave, they are rubbish with customer service but its £27.00 per month and no min charges i have a mobile terminal. i cant remember off the top of my head what the charges are but they were really low x

Hi I wonder if someone can help me with my questions regarding credit card payments. The company where I have the contract with is charging rental monthly 22.97 including vat which is no problem but there's another charges the minimum monthly of £19.99 which i find it quite a lot. Majority of clients are paying cash. Does your card provider charging you minimum monthly if you are not using your machine? I wanted to get out with this company and thinking of looking to another company. Any recommendations?
thanks a lot
hi i do remember some time ago georgie smedley recomended a company to me where there was not to many payments been made via the machine and was very reasonable. she is with harmony, or google her name she is easy to get hold of , she would be hhapy to help i am sure xx

I am with Streamline. I got a discount because i am with the FSB.
They do do a Lite plan though which is £9.95 + vat rental a month.
You can get more info here;

Welcome to Streamline

thank you so much for all your help...the £19.99 is service charge whether i use the card or not. its quite a lot...i will check all your recommendations.. thanks again

streamline are the people who i deal with but i just went through cardsave to get the machine, i would prob have been better going directly to streamline as they do everything although i pay cardsave but at the time i didnt know that. x

You will pay a monthly charge for the terminal rental then on top of that is the card charges of whatever percentage you have negotiated as this is done according to what amount of money you are processing.

The £19.95 is available through cardsave and streamline, I have this on a virtual terminal which includes 350 transactions per month. This also gives me a payment gateway for the website. I also have a GPRS one which is around £25 per month with quite low percentages.

Cardsave are rubbish, I wouldn't use them go direct to streamline or another company.

If you can go through streamline directly I would cardsave really are rubbish lol xx

I am with cardsave, they are rubbish with customer service but its £27.00 per month and no min charges i have a mobile terminal. i cant remember off the top of my head what the charges are but they were really low x

Think it's 21p per transaction or 1.6% corporate transaction

Latest posts

Back