Credit scores

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
Anyone know much about credit scores I've recently checked mine after many years and I'm not sure if it's good or bad lol

The lower the score the worse your credit will be

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think 5 out of 5 is the highest

Are you on experian? That tells you your score and whether it's good/poor etc xx

I highly recommend joining Noddle (https://www.noddle.co.uk/) - should answer all your questions, and it's completely free! x

Trust me, sign up today! They'll ask for some card details but that's purely for identity purposes - they DON'T take any money! And you'll see your credit report online immediately.

Trust me, sign up today! They'll ask for some card details but that's purely for identity purposes - they DON'T take any money! And you'll see your credit report online immediately.

That's what worried me the card details

That's what worried me the card details

I was worried about giving card details but I signed up anyway - that was years ago and no money has ever been taken, and I check my updated credit report every month. Extra paid-for services are available but only if you CHOOSE to take them up. And there's lots of great info on their site.

I was worried about giving card details but I signed up anyway - that was years ago and no money has ever been taken, and I check my updated credit report every month. Extra paid-for services are available but only if you CHOOSE to take them up. And there's lots of great info on their site.

Thank you xxx

999 is the highest credit rating you can get from Experian.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Most sites do free 30 day trials. Just sign up then cancel within the month.

Why worry about card details lol! They have much more sensitive information on those websites.

Noddle is very basic info, also look at money saving expert - Martin Lewis explains credit scoring very well.

Most sites do free 30 day trials. Just sign up then cancel within the month.

Why worry about card details lol! They have much more sensitive information on those websites.

Noddle is very basic info, also look at money saving expert - Martin Lewis explains credit scoring very well.

Thank you I'm with experian I just find it ****e

Latest posts

Back