Creeping oxidation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littleplum

Reaction score
hi can anyone tell me if hair aid with a ph balance of 3.0 will stop creeping oxidation or is the only way to make sure it dosnt happen is to rinse hair for ages(after a bleach bath). thanks in advance. x

hi can anyone tell me if hair aid with a ph balance of 3.0 will stop creeping oxidation or is the only way to make sure it dosnt happen is to rinse hair for ages(after a bleach bath). thanks in advance. x

Use a herbal conditioner or rinse that's an anti oxy, this will work

creeping oxidation - should be the name of a band eh?:biggrin:
I was always taught to use an anti-oxi conditioner, I wonder if the 'colour' range pro products have this built in? used to use a big vat of green stuff years ago!

creeping oxidation - should be the name of a band eh?:biggrin:
I was always taught to use an anti-oxi conditioner, I wonder if the 'colour' range pro products have this built in? used to use a big vat of green stuff years ago!

Most decent ranges do yes x

the hair aid in question is dennis williams own brand. i asked for something to close the cuticle after a perm..and they sugested this. am i right in thinking it will also stop creeping oxidation? x

Redken Color Extend or Blonde Glam shampoo both have an active ingredient to prevent this ;)

Loreal PROcolor classics, shampoo with it or leave on for a few minutes, great with reds and bright colours from running, its supposed to stop oxidization as soon as it hits the hair, great for toners when hair line starts going purple or blue haha just run some on and it stops it :)

Latest posts

Back