Cristrio nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan Fairy

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone ever done a Christrio nail course & does anyone know much about them?

Hi, they were at the Edinburgh Beaty show, they seemed to talk a good talk, they gave me loads of free products when I bought a soak off gel. The soak off gel is great. I use it on a few friends that struggle with shellac, ie under shellac with no problems at all, but must admit I use all nsi products, and all shellac products for each system.a few friends did go on the day course and said it was good, think it cost £100ish and came with a gel kit. But must admit I've not tried all the free products they gave me. Just that soak off gel and will definite be buying that product again x

Hi there
I'm one of Gemma's friends who did the course and have since got rid of all the products. I found it to be very inferior and clients refused to get it on due to the horrendous heat spikes. The lamp wouldn't cure the product properly and I had to replace a few clients nails with my usual nsi gel a day after first doing them:o. I also should mention that the salon we trained in wasn't very clean or professional, we were offered an extra day training for free but no one wanted to go back there. I would avoid at all costs!

Wow interesting- I'm in USA * got a Sample of Basic One gel- watched the YouTube videos on application- gel is amazing! Easy to use, super strong, thin, extremely shiny- self levels beautifully!! I ordered more! I'm using it & I do nails -do dishes- have a wood burning stove, stack wood-- nails are long & strong!
I'll be taking a class at the IBS show in NYC in March - super excited!!
I love it!

Latest posts

Back