Critique on gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam1

Reaction score
I can't get my pic to load on the critique section..They are a custom blend brisa done on myself,using the soft white and a pink blend I made(it is still a little too pink.Suggestions welcomed.

Attachments

• 40600016.jpg
    40600016.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 160
lovely....very very nice...i can still see your lunula and i love to see that....the nail shape goes lovely with the shape of your cuticle area....got to be one of the prettiest sets i have seen in a long time. xx

They are very nice, i don't usually like the look of gel nails but these are nice :hug:

These are absolutely beautiful beautiful beautiful! Im so jealous but so inspired! Nails to die for!

Ditto here..nice shape length and color..

Superb!! im not a gel gal so dont feel i can give critique as such but i can say i love the colour, length & shape.

Best ive seen in a long time, well done :hug:

Lovely consistant smiles,shape and form. Well done x

I personally don't go for "milky" nails but i am sure your clients love them,well done x

I think these are really good and consistent. Love the shape too.

These nails are lovely, very elegant, great smiles, beautiful shape. Love them

Very nice nails Sam but I have to agree that they do look a tad too pink and this makes them look too false.

Latest posts

Back