Crown makeup palettes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clementine

Reaction score
Hi

Just been having a look at the Crown website for brushes and didn't realise they also sell makeup palettes
Do any of you geeks use them?
They are very reasonably priced so just wondered if they are any good
Thanks in advance
Sarah x

Makeup Palettes

Last edited:
hey this looks just like coastal scents with a different name. They are ok if just for photographic work, they don't stay on. Also be prepared to clean up eyeshadow fall off your face every so often xx

hey this looks just like coastal scents with a different name. They are ok if just for photographic work, they don't stay on. Also be prepared to clean up eyeshadow fall off your face every so often xx

that's great thanks, I won't bother with them then, I was wanting for bridal
cheers
sarah x

I bought one from Excel earlier this year to try and was very pleasantly surprised for the price. My fave shadows are MAC, Urban Decay and Illamasqua and they are my usual "go-tos". But my Crown neutrals palette has made a valid contribution many times and is definitely not in the same bracket as those "60 shades for a tenner" palettes you see in Debenhams/New Look etc. x

I think these are the Coastal Scents ones,you can buy them for cheaper on ebay if you really want them x

I think these are the Coastal Scents ones,you can buy them for cheaper on ebay if you really want them x

Just had a quick look on ebay, will defo give them a miss and will stick to my usual mac and urban decay etc
Thanks
Sarah
x

I really like the bourjois pots, the ones with screw off lids, theres a cute pink one no3 its so stunning with blue eyes and some matte dark brown eyeshadow faded in from the corners. There is also a cute gody- light broen one I love too, but use them with a primer xxx

I bought a crown palette earlier this year for bridal work ... It is awful, only thing I use is the mirror now lol!

Crown is actually a wholesale distributor, in which Coastal Scents gets TONS of their "products" from. CS is pretty shady, but Crown is pretty respectable.
I have never used Crown's palettes, but I do use the Italian badger makeup brushes for personal use and their esthetics brushes for facials. I love both sets of brushes. :)

Hi

Just been having a look at the Crown website for brushes and didn't realise they also sell makeup palettes
Do any of you geeks use them?
They are very reasonably priced so just wondered if they are any good
Thanks in advance
Sarah x

Makeup Palettes

Hi, best stick to known makeup brands if you want value for money, xxx

Latest posts

Back