Cruelty free products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florriedee

Reaction score
I have been thinking (hard to believe I know) and I was wondering what products are cruelty free and whether any geeks used cruelty free products solely? I know that Tantrick and Sienna aren't tested on animals but I was wondering what other products were cruelty free if anyone knew? Are there any facial ranges that aren't tested and nail ranges etc...as I really need to crack on and decide what I am going to use and perhaps this will help me make a decision at last! Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

I have been thinking (hard to believe I know) and I was wondering what products are cruelty free and whether any geeks used cruelty free products solely? I know that Tantrick and Sienna aren't tested on animals but I was wondering what other products were cruelty free if anyone knew? Are there any facial ranges that aren't tested and nail ranges etc...as I really need to crack on and decide what I am going to use and perhaps this will help me make a decision at last! Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

Sparitual do a range of vegan nail products and I believe they do skincare as well. It's lovely stuff, although I must admit that I don't stock it myself. www.nsinails.co.uk

Hope that helps!

Creative products are not tested on animals hth

If you look online there are a number of websites (including PETA's) that have a list of ranges that do & don't use animal testing. I know Decleor, which I use, isn't tested on animals as it was one of my considerations in choosing a range. Mind you, when I originally trained years ago some ranges, especially Sothy's, actually had animal parts in it, notably cow's amniotic fluid & cow's aorta!

If you look online there are a number of websites (including PETA's) that have a list of ranges that do & don't use animal testing. I know Decleor, which I use, isn't tested on animals as it was one of my considerations in choosing a range. Mind you, when I originally trained years ago some ranges, especially Sothy's, actually had animal parts in it, notably cow's amniotic fluid & cow's aorta!

REALLY?! :eek:

Gag Factor 10!

I'm all for trying anything to stay young but pleeezzze!

Decleor rocks by the way.

Thanks for that chaps. Moor spa is on the peta list so that is what I will use for facials just have to think about everything else now! Does anyone know about OPI? Lol. Lx
Or are nail varnishes not tested on animals? Does anyone know? LxPosted via Mobile Device

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back