Cruise Liners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just looking for advice really, has anyone worked for Steiner as a therapist and what was it like? I would like to go on the cruise ships but just wondered what you all thought.........:rolleyes:

Hi everyone,
Just looking for advice really, has anyone worked for Steiner as a therapist and what was it like? I would like to go on the cruise ships but just wondered what you all thought.........:rolleyes:

Got a friend who organizes all the entertainment on the Queen Mary and she told me that the beauty therapists they have love it, they do work very hard and long hours but they also have the time to enjoy the land side trips and save just about all of their wages and because they spend most of the year going all over the place what they do when the ship docs for refits etc is go on more beauty courses.
Hope that helps you hun:hug:

Have you had a look on the steiner website. Welcome To The Steiner Training Academy
You are trained with some of the best companies before they allow you on board Creative and Elemis being two.
Not sure how long your contract would be, but if young,free and single i would think it would be hard work but a fantastic experience and opportunity.

I dont want to be a downer on things but must say that when I got accepted to go on board the cruise ship. We were told that we must sell 600 dollars a day on products, and if we didn't we would loose our contract of employment.

The other was if we gone above our targets we would gain another day off, your entitlement was one day.

Negative side to things.

The positive yes, its a fantastic way of seeing the world at a low cost, you do get a lot of tips that will allow you to live off them, and save your wage.

My friend is aboard the cunard group and says its alot easier than the one we are talking about, no hard selling and more opportunity to see more when travelling.

Good luck in your career move!!!

Latest posts

Back