Crystal nail workshop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayanigirl

Reaction score
Has anyone been qualified with crystal nails . I'm qualified with nsi products but want to learn sculpturing and making smile line perfect . Crystal nails r running workshop in birmingham at a good price . Is it worth going there or shall I wait for nsi workshop to come near me . Any suggestion appericiated x

I trained using crystal nails products. They are good products in my opinion but I'm not sure how they recruit instructors - our college tutor bought the products in but she was not a Crystal Nails employee. In relation to courses, I guess it's more about the educator than anything else. Probably worth finding out a bit more.

I trained using crystal nails products. They are good products in my opinion but I'm not sure how they recruit instructors - our college tutor bought the products in but she was not a Crystal Nails employee. In relation to courses, I guess it's more about the educator than anything else. Probably worth finding out a bit more.

Hmm I think I rather stick with nsi then as I have already trained in their products . Doesn't Gemma lamberet works for crystal nails . Not sure though . Thankyou anyway .x

Hi ive been on a few crystal nails courses and they were really good. They have a crystal nails uk advice pg on fb with a list of their educators and courses xx

Hi ive been on a few crystal nails courses and they were really good. They have a crystal nails uk advice pg on fb with a list of their educators and courses xx

Hi do u use their products or not ?

Sorry didn't see your message. Yes I use their gels and gel polish, also acrylic paints and brushes. Haven't used NSI so can't compare but I'm really happy with them. xx

Latest posts

Back