Csa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rang them after you said I though woo hoo, but yes it was a rule change in August 2003 so sadly noo noo.

Is it at all possible that he genuinely is struggling to make the payments since he has other children to support now? I know someone has said that he shouldnt have had more kids if he cant afford it, but thats so easy to say, we all know that pregnancies are not always planned even despite the best efforts sometimes.

Stick to dealing with the authorities, whether there is emotional backmail involved or not (which I dont think anyone else on this site has enough information to make sweeping accusations of) , they will make sure that any decision is in the best interests of all parties concerned, especially the children.

I just been through this. My ex pays me for two children. His mrs has just had a baby and they deduct 15% off his wages before they deduct my 20%. Luckily he got a pay rise and I know he gets rises every 6 months so it worked out that it didnt go down. If he splits from his mrs he has to pay me 20% and her 15% of his total wages.

I now have gone on direct pay. I hate the CSA they are hold the money for a long time before you get it and it never comes in when it should. If you let your ex pay you direct then the first week you dont get a penny go back to them. It will work out worse for him as he says.

Good Luck

hi

I have pm you

Thankyou girls.

Its great to get other views, and how it has worked out/not worked out for others. thanks

dont even try to go from the old rules to the new rules, as everyhing like arrears are wiped clean, saying debt paid!!! unbeknown to me,
my ex owed me 3 grand in arrears, now apparently he owes me nothing as the case was changed from old rules to new rules

dont even get me started on this it makes my blood boil!!

how they can say a son who is 18 and in full time education and who lives at home doesnt exist anymore is beyond me,
because apparently the course he is studying decides this!!!
if he was18 and doing further education then he exists and needs to be paid for, but if he is in higher education( different college courses) then he no longer exists in the family so no money is due

go figure????

sorry rant over

See thats the thing, if he splits from his new wife, then she will take him to the csa as well, so my Old case will change to a New Case, because they will re-open up his finances. And I will get less money.

Well it happend, I have gone from being on the "old" system to the "new". And my money will go down.

The thing is, they could say that they have split up, she will move into a house/flat, and they could continue to be a couple just not officially. So he wins.

I am so angry, anyone know a good private eye ?

Latest posts

Back