Cuccio-curing in an LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shahildar

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew the wavelength that is needed to cure cuccio veneer in an led lamp.

I've got a 370nm lamp but don't want to leave product uncured. I have looked at cuccios lamp and it cures to a rate of 405nm.

Anyone know for sure that cuccio can be cured in. 370nm , I've tried to get in touch with cuccio Direct but have been told their lamp is an equivalent to a 36w uv lamp, not really the question I asked.

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew the wavelength that is needed to cure cuccio veneer in an led lamp.

I've got a 370nm lamp but don't want to leave product uncured. I have looked at cuccios lamp and it cures to a rate of 405nm.

Anyone know for sure that cuccio can be cured in. 370nm , I've tried to get in touch with cuccio Direct but have been told their lamp is an equivalent to a 36w uv lamp, not really the question I asked.

Hi,

I would think that if Cuccio have their lamp at 405nm then it is the required wave length as they would have made a lamp for the minimum needed. So I believe there would be a higher risk of an under cure with the 370nm. X

Latest posts

Back