Cuccio pedicure & manicure range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jowilliams2410

Reaction score
I just thought I would share with you about how delighted I am with the cuccio manicure and pedicure range. I am 100% a CND girl so I was very disappointed to discover last year that CND were discontinuing the Earth pedicure range and the citrus manicure range! Firstly the earth range is so warming and I find my clients don't like the marine range as it leaves your feet cool which is not ideal in our weather! I also have some clients that don't like the almond range so the citrus was a great alternative plus if you have someone allergic to nuts! What do you do? Anyway I have today used some of the cuccio range and I have to say they are excellent, I am really pleased. So if any of you are like myself I would give it a try you won't be disappointed. Xx

I love cuccio products. I am starting to use more and more stuff from them. What is your favorite product?

I love Cuccio I've been using it for a whole now And I've just tried their vanilla scrub omg!!

I love the milk & honey range

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I love Cuccio I've been using it for a whole now And I've just tried their vanilla scrub omg!!

Ooh will have to try that one! I haven't got a favourite yet as haven't tried all of it. Very excited though being able to offer gorgeous smelling products that do a great job to all my clients. Going to try the elixir aswell. Xx

Hi there ive been to beauty show today and I brought some uv gel although very expensive but im very impressed with product and that was the free sample of just nail lacquer, quick drying time and one coat smooth finsh love it im hooked :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

The pomegranate is good for aging hands. Really must do my write up and promote the cuccio mani and pedi products I bought recently., they are divine.

I've just bought 23 of their Cuccio Colour polishes and I love them. I'm going to be buying their mani pedi range too I'm so impressed!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the milk & honey for my pedis and the anti-ageing pomegranate range for my manis. I love the scents and my clients always comment on the lovely smell of the milk & honey products. The only problem I found is the pomegranate lyte lotion, which would start to roll on the skin when massaged on the hands. It would leave lots of bits on the clients hands which wasn't very nice. I emailed Cuccio to let them know just in case anyone else had had the same problem. I now use the oil for my hand massage which is lovely and nourishing and great with heated mitts.

I use the milk & honey for my pedis and the anti-ageing pomegranate range for my manis. I love the scents and my clients always comment on the lovely smell of the milk & honey products. The only problem I found is the pomegranate lyte lotion, which would start to roll on the skin when massaged on the hands. It would leave lots of bits on the clients hands which wasn't very nice. I emailed Cuccio to let them know just in case anyone else had had the same problem. I now use the oil for my hand massage which is lovely and nourishing and great with heated mitts.

I'm about to put my order in - what oil do you use instead?

Thanks
Alex

Latest posts

Back