Cuccio Peel it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daffyxoxo

Sue
Reaction score
I have read about this recently and am curious. Has anyone used this..does it work as advertised ? It sounds great!

I have read about this recently and am curious. Has anyone used this..does it work as advertised ? It sounds great!
Me too, I like using peelable bases but not seen one that claims up to two weeks wear before.

I have bought this and used it on myself before using it on a client yet. I did find my colour chipped quicker than normal but I'm eager to give it another go - got to get my money's worth! It did make the cuccio veneer soooo much easier to remove though! Need to try it again before I can really decide to be honest

I have bought this and used it on myself before using it on a client yet. I did find my colour chipped quicker than normal but I'm eager to give it another go - got to get my money's worth! It did make the cuccio veneer soooo much easier to remove though! Need to try it again before I can really decide to be honest
Hi Amy,

Did you try it again? Trying to find reviews and can’t find any. Not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing

I think cjp do something similar so perhaps you’d get some reviews of their version?

I have used it on 8 clients so far with good results on all but 1 whom is a naughty picker and never looks after her gels. It is back to normal cuccio prep and base for her.
Removal is a dream as it just flakes off the nail after a very brief soak off time.
There are good results for toes actually, I have mine done with the peel it under the base coat and it is robust enough and am so chuffed that I know it will remove from my tootsies so easily. I never buff toes so it gives the gel more to adhere to without any damage.
Would I buy it again ??? don't know if I will but if I can upgrade a gel toes price to my normal pedicure price I will easily get my money back.
Customer service from cuccio was excellent and I have followed their advice to the letter; ie, don't choose clients whom do a lot of washing up , do long periods of swimming, and are neglectful of their nail enhancements.
It will NEVER work on hybrid polish/gels as it will break the pre base down into a sticky mess. It will work on all gel products of any make as it air dries.

I forgot to add, my first attempt at peeling it off was so scary as it felt like I was ripping it off. leaves behind a lumpy bit of product which I wipe away with acetone or isopropryl alcohol.
So I have chosen to do a very quick soak off and then I can charge the normal price for removal , but it takes 20 minutes less time.

Anyone that knows cuccio know its a lengthy process to get it off so time saved is great by me.
ASP do it too.

Hi Amy,

Did you try it again? Trying to find reviews and can’t find any. Not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing
Hi no I ended up selling it and I'm no longer using cuccio at all... the hype over the peel-it seemed to die down very quickly so not really sure on the overall response to be honest x

Latest posts

Back