Cuccio Veneer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiona17

Reaction score
Hi all, I've recently purchased a few colours from the Cuccio veneer range to try as wanted a second brand to use along with my gelish. So far I've found it easy to apply and feels much tougher than gelish as its a pure gel product. The only negative I've found is that it's a bit more tricky to remove. Just wondering if any of you have experience with using this brand and what your opinions are on it. T.I.A x

Hi Fiona, I found this on my early removals. The thing that really helped me is to shake up the remover before using as it's the oils in the remover that seem to make it work much better. Hope that helps xx

Hi,

We use it in our salon but I've never used any other gel polish products as my employer trained me on these herself just.

I do agree can be quite difficult to remove we place our clients hands in heated mitts for around 7-10 mins when the acetone and foils are on really helps speed up removal. What way do you remove yours at the minute?

Hope this helps anyway x

Thanks for your reply ladies. I'm using acetone to soak off as I have loads to use up but also heard that their remover can leave the nails a bit oily so was worried this might affect the reapplication. I don't use heated mitts as being mobile it's not so easy. Suppose it will be trial and error to start with, like the product tho and really like the look of their pedi products too. That might next on my shopping list. :)

I find that it depends on the person too. To removed from myself it's a nightmare, my mums are practically a dream.
I file the polish slightly, then wrap in cotton bud and foil with the veneer remover. A good shake works best.

If fuse is used then removal can take longer. I used the thermal acetone bowls recently instead of soaking and wrapping and found the heat helped a lot x

Thank ladies, I think I'll order some Cuccio soak off solution :)

I use DSolve bought from Sweet Squared or Ellisons. It's best to only apply Fuse to the tips as it is harder to remove if on the whole nail, and unless you have a serial lifter it's not needed.

I use small clip ons, cotton pad, DSolve and then I pop them in microbead heated mitts. Comes off like a dream. X

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back