Cupcake/cake magazine??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was trying to find the picture (good old Facebook) of the one I made for my sons first birthday, my favourite so far :) Disney junior

Wow thats amazing, i bet you get people asking if you will do them one when they see what you can do :biggrin:

Wow thats amazing, i bet you get people asking if you will do them one when they see what you can do :biggrin:

Thanks you. I had a friend ask me to do her daughter one for her 16th birthday, little mermaid. That was a good one. Just having the time because the figures take ages x

Thanks you. I had a friend ask me to do her daughter one for her 16th birthday, little mermaid. That was a good one. Just having the time because the figures take ages x

There is so much money to be made in cakes too, but like you say its the time you have to put into the detail ect. It took me ages to perfect my lemon meringue pie, my poor mum and dad kept getting my samples!

There is so much money to be made in cakes too, but like you say its the time you have to put into the detail ect. It took me ages to perfect my lemon meringue pie, my poor mum and dad kept getting my samples!

I'm sure they didn't complain. Lol. Me and my sister are booked on a cupcake decorating course next Sunday, only problem is I have a really sweet tooth at the minute (blaming it on the fact that I'm 4 months preg lol) send some cake my way it will get eaten :) x

I'm sure they didn't complain. Lol. Me and my sister are booked on a cupcake decorating course next Sunday, only problem is I have a really sweet tooth at the minute (blaming it on the fact that I'm 4 months preg lol) send some cake my way it will get eaten :) x

Ah thats lovely congratulations:Love:least you have an excuse :Dx

Oh bloody hell, look at all these perfect cakes. Mine looks like a tramp has drunkenly put it together and dropped it on a load of birthday candles in comparison!

You are all amazing, well done!! :)

Oh bloody hell, look at all these perfect cakes. Mine looks like a tramp has drunkenly put it together and dropped it on a load of birthday candles in comparison!

You are all amazing, well done!! :)
Yrs is fab looks great too and bet it tasted great, my first cakes look like I've had a child's birthday party and let them all make one! X

Wow lookin gd ;) these were my sis and i first attempt at the cakes from the mag doing the cookies 2day ;) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332062516.876751.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332062516.876751.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 160
Yrs is fab looks great too and bet it tasted great, my first cakes look like I've had a child's birthday party and let them all make one! X

Lol. Don't be daft they look beautiful! Xx

Lol. Don't be daft they look beautiful! Xx
Ah thanks, just took round to my mums and all went so thats good i guess. Mind thats me off cakes for a while think ive overdosed in sugar!xx

Those of you that have subscribed - have you recieved your mags yet? Haven't had first issue yet :-( excited!! X

just got mine today...im excited!!!

think ill buy some bits tomorrow and finish work a bit earlier haha

x

Mine came!! Yippppeee!

I'm soo confused with the subscription?? Still only had the first issue but the second ones been in shops for ages :-( x

I'm soo confused with the subscription?? Still only had the first issue but the second ones been in shops for ages :-( x

i got the second and third issue yesterday! got the biscuit thingy with it, im just making up the icing to do my squares mmmmmm

all of these cakes look AMAZING!!!!!!!!

really want to make my sons birthday cake now!!! (june so plenty of practice time!)

Latest posts

Back