Cupid is calling!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs

Reaction score
I`m looking for a blonde female nail tech called Carly, she would be about 25ish, used to rent accomodation in Enfield from a friend and has an uncle who owns a courier company somewhere in Essex.
Is this you??????????
I have been approached by someone who has lost touch and wants to get re-acquainted if possible. If you`re out there and want more details then let me know and I`ll tell you all about him

Oooohh, how romantic! Is he really fit? Lucky Carly

heavenly said:
Oooohh, how romantic! Is he really fit? Lucky Carly
LMAO!!!!

I have no idea, lol.
I got an email from this guy and at first thought he was a crank.
He turns out to be quite nice and I said I`d see if someone came forward as they know who this guy is.
There must be someone on here that knows who Carly is, this may be the man of her dreams, wouldn`t that be cool!!!!!!!

Debs said:
I have no idea, lol.
I got an email from this guy and at first thought he was a crank.
He turns out to be quite nice and I said I`d see if someone came forward as they know who this guy is.
There must be someone on here that knows who Carly is, this may be the man of her dreams, wouldn`t that be cool!!!!!!!
Hiya,

he sounds nice...i could pretend to be Carly;) Dont think Hermie would like that though:eek:

Hope someone knows her!!!! It would be soooooo cool

Amanda

Latest posts

Back