Curl formers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissKerrie

Kerrie xx
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for reviews on curl formers?
I am getting married this year and have a hairdresser friend booked for mine and the bridesmaids hair but thinking about using the curl formers on my flower girls hair! They have a little hair and to wear and I am thinking curl formers would be great as we can put them in the night before and take them out as late on as possible, wound save a lot of stressing on the morning of my wedding! I have never used them before though so looking for reviews! And also I will need quite a lot for my flower girls so if anyone could recommend somewhere to buy them that would be great too, Sally's is working out expensive but willing to buy anyway! Thanks :) xx

I've used Them on my daughter - loved the finish. Bought them from Sally's and had to get extra packs, as she has lots of hair.

My daughters hair is just about at her hips, how many per head would you use? Just trying to get an idea of how many to buy and how much xx

We used the bag that we bought from Sally's, plus a small pack. We got the long bag ones to accommodate her length hair, which was longer than the outstretched curl formers - I put some short ones at the ends on some of them (not the best, but looks lovely anyway). Hair strings to less than half its length!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435728820.085372.jpg

Latest posts

Back