Curl tool

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jotommo

Reaction score
hi guys..
i do alot of weddings and am always getting asked for curls for the bridesmaids..
what is your favourite curling tool?
i tend to use either the ghd's or large tongs but never 100% that it isn;t going to drop by the end of the day.
thanks xx

I think GHD curls drop less than any other technique. Spray starch by Redken holds it really firm too.

babyliss pro do a curling wand, i find it curls lovely and they last really well :)

I also love the babyliss wand. must try the redkin starch spray, do you spray it on just like a hairspray Persianista, before and after you curl it? x

before you curl. The heat makes it hold really firm.

great persianista thanks,
i will get soem redken,
i do find the younger girls are the worst for droping, there hair is usually alot finer,
i have just ordered a wand as i to like the curl they give,
has anyone ever used Schwarzkopf DUST IT on it before curling to hold??
a geek once advised this but i'm yet to test it out,
THANKS AGAIN GUYS XX

I like using my conical wand, held all day on my daughters limp hair, so when I have bridesmaids to do in August its the tool I definately will be using, mine is a baby curls wand the small one. I dont put anything on the hair prior to curling though and just use a bit of hairspray after.

great persianista thanks,
i will get soem redken,
i do find the younger girls are the worst for droping, there hair is usually alot finer,
i have just ordered a wand as i to like the curl they give,
has anyone ever used Schwarzkopf DUST IT on it before curling to hold??
a geek once advised this but i'm yet to test it out,
THANKS AGAIN GUYS XX

Nooo, don't use dust it with curls, you'll never get it round the wand lol x

Babyliss conical wands are amazing, so easy quick and come in all different sizes, they never drop and yeah I also use a bit of hairspray before I curl aswell as afterwards. Most wholesalers do them I couldnt live without mine now xxx

Latest posts

Back