Curling micro ring extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemmy121

Reaction score
Hi I have micro ring extensions fitted in my hair and I am very pleased with them, the only problem I have is that when I am creating loose curls with the GHD's they start to slide out my hair and become very low down. I dont know if I am putting too much pressure on them but I feel this is the only way I can achieve the curl that I want, otherwise it just becomes a wavy mess. Can anyone recommend a way I can do this without pulling my extensions out or maybe recommend a curling wand that will give me the same kind of curls as the GHD's give.

Thanks
Laura

Hi - I have micro ring extensions that I curl every day. I don't use GHDs but I do use straighteners.

Sounds to me like you may be starting the curl from too high up? I know sometimes if I, by accident, put the straighteners too near the tip of the hair and the ring it sort of melts them out. It could be combination between that and perhaps pulling too hard with the GHDs.

Maybe just try starting the curl a couple of cms lower and see how that goes! x

Latest posts

Back