Curling wands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried holding them vertically, turning 180 then pulling hair through!!x

Are you going fast or slow? How is the curl turning out x

Are you going fast or slow? How is the curl turning out x

Sorry for late reply haven't been on for a while!! We'll move tried both slow then fast sometimes I do hey a curl but mostly a wonky wave at best!!!x

I used to be like that then i changed my technique.
I now clamp the irons at the root. Run them down half way theb stop i then roll up the irons up towards scalp untill the remaining length is pointing the the floor (hanging down) then slowly run the irons down the legnth of the hair and it should spring up. There are few different ways but this one always works for me!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I now clamp the irons at the root. Run them down half way theb stop i then roll up the irons up towards scalp untill the remaining length is pointing the the floor (hanging down) then slowly run the irons down the legnth of the hair and it should spring up. There are few different ways but this one always works for me!

I'm going to try this!!! Thank you

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Thanks ill try this :)) x

Latest posts

Back