Curly blow dry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface2305-x-

Reaction score
Hey geeks probably an odd question, I love doing a curly blow dry it's always going well then half way through there is always one or two sections that always get stuck in the brush anyone got any tips to how you stop this happening, luckily the clients have never notice and have never moaned about the hair pulling just very annoying
Thanks geeks
X

Definitely depends on the type of brush you use! Are you leaving the brushes in?? I leave my brushes in for a few mins and switch then to a Velcro roller that way you never get any tangling x

Yeah I always leave the brushes in but not round the sides might try the Velcro rollers though thankyou for your help x

We use the Velcro sleep in rollers too as had a similar prob with brushes getting caught if left in too long. I want to get a set of the brushes with the removable handles but didn't see them at the last salon international & can't remember the manufacturer!

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I remove and pin curl.
Especially at weddings as bridsmaids an just tinkle off without the worry of a velcro slippin out haha.
But every1 is different!

Kind Regards, Ellis @ EHB

Do your brushes ever touch? Are you brushes ever piled on top of each other? If your sections are clean and tidy and you work methodically with your brushes and how they sit they shouldn't get so caught up! Also what brushes do you use? X

Do your brushes ever touch? Are you brushes ever piled on top of each other? If your sections are clean and tidy and you work methodically with your brushes and how they sit they shouldn't get so caught up! Also what brushes do you use? X

Bec star mine always get tangled round the bush its so annoying i would say I take good clean sections and don't let any of the brushes touch. I use the pink hedgehog brushed x

I find this with the pink head jog brushes, I've recently swapped to the fudge brushes, and a few head huggers find I don't get this issue much any more xx

We use the Velcro sleep in rollers too as had a similar prob with brushes getting caught if left in too long. I want to get a set of the brushes with the removable handles but didn't see them at the last salon international & can't remember the manufacturer!

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

D-tach brushes Aston and fincher sell them x

It's because the hair has gone cold and set sort of. Make sure your rolling the hair into the brush at a 90 degree angle. And if hair gets stuck blast with hot air when untangling will help xx

Latest posts

Back