Curly blowdry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cask

Reaction score
I love the effect when you leave in your brushes and you get the big bouncy look but the brushes always get STUCK!!! I've tried new brushes leave in conditioner clean sections,combed sections I just don't know where I'm going wrong is it the angle you put them in at I'm just not sure... HELP stuck brushes are ruining my life lol

Turning the brush the opposite you rolled the hair and straight out will get the brush out

What brushes do you use? X

I always used to get the brushes stuck. But I learned to start at the top front and work backwards. When you dry the hair make sure it's almost dry first. Then put the brush towards the root and wrap the hair around the brush (so there is a straight bit left out). Work the brush back and forth with heat and get a bend at top of hair. Then work a bit further down and then again on ends and only roll brush half way up on each bit you are working on. Then eventually roll that section up with fingers and pin and onto next section. Work front to nape like winding a perm. Then top sides and down. It's the same set look as leaving brushes in. For me this is quicker, easier and no brushes or hair gets hurt in the process :)

I always used to get the brushes stuck. But I learned to start at the top front and work backwards. When you dry the hair make sure it's almost dry first. Then put the brush towards the root and wrap the hair around the brush (so there is a straight bit left out). Work the brush back and forth with heat and get a bend at top of hair. Then work a bit further down and then again on ends and only roll brush half way up on each bit you are working on. Then eventually roll that section up with fingers and pin and onto next section. Work front to nape like winding a perm. Then top sides and down. It's the same set look as leaving brushes in. For me this is quicker, easier and no brushes or hair gets hurt in the process :)
I

Thankyou so much I'll try that xx

Latest posts

Back