Curly eyebrows!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma/tenerife

Reaction score
cant anyone give me some tips on waxing curly eyebrows? im trying my best to put the wax on neatly but when the brows are curly i find it hard to kepp some of the hairs out of the way iykwim!!:lol:

If the hairs are protruding into the area you want to clear then they are probably prime candidates for trimming - just apply the normal rules, i.e. cut a little at a time, brush flat & cut more as needed until they aren't interfering with the shape. Don't cut too much though as thicker curlier hairs if cut too short will stand to attention!

Alternatively, you could try taming them by applying some vaseline to them & smoothing them down.

I have a client with this problem what I do is trim the longest ones and Perm this is a fantastic way of calming the wild ones :lol::hug:

You could also just hold the long curly ones back with a finger placed over the brow until you have applied the wax and strip! :hug:

Brush all the brows upwards, or downwards and trim. Then cut into them so that the trimmed hairs are slightly different lengths as you don't want them looking like a fringe. Never cut two hairs together as this will look like a thick hair.

Brush them back into place and look at them from the side, above and below. Any brows that really stick out can be removed or strimmed further.

Now brush all brows up and apply wax below to remove unwanted hairs.

Brush again into the desited shape and apply wax above the brow and in the middle.

I always remove grey brows and brows that stick out as they're no good to man nor beast.

I agree with the perming if most of the brows are unruly but make you keep an eye on them as you need to make shure that they are being permed into the desired shape and not just straight.

xxx

do you perm the eyebrow?? i have never seen or heard of this! would you just use the same solution as the lash perm kits?

do you perm the eyebrow?? i have never seen or heard of this! would you just use the same solution as the lash perm kits?
That's fine to use. xxx

Latest posts

Back