Custom Blending a natural white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutesteph

Reaction score
Hi geeks:)

One of my clients has asked for a natural looking white. I dont get asked for this often as most of my clients are younger and like the intense white. So before I go out and buy one I was wondering if its possible to custom blend one. She wants it to look more like the color of a natural free edge. I was thinking maybe clear and white??? Am I way off?? Lol

Thanks geeks:hug:

Hi, you can make your own up I notice you use NSI do you have the colour collection? I don't have a recipe but did some myself a while ago I just played around till I got a good natural free edge colour ......
White, clear & a tadge of yellow, cant for the life of me remember the quantities.

Hi geeks:)

One of my clients has asked for a natural looking white. I dont get asked for this often as most of my clients are younger and like the intense white. So before I go out and buy one I was wondering if its possible to custom blend one. She wants it to look more like the color of a natural free edge. I was thinking maybe clear and white??? Am I way off?? Lol

Thanks geeks:hug:

I know quite a few people make a soft white using a natural pink and the white. Something like 3 parts pink and 1 white. Might be worth a try if you havent got the coloured powders like Glitz suggested. :hug:

I custom blend a natural mix with white powder, clear a touch of yellow and a minute touch of brown, shake it together test and then add more accordingly it is better to add to little and add more rather than add a lot to start as you can add colours but cant remove them.
If you dont have coloured powders then add 3 parts clear to 1 part white and that waters it down quite a bit for a soft looking white.
HTH
Jen xx

Thanks soo much:hug:

I have lots of colors but I have switched over to CND for about a month or so. I should update my profile.

I have CNDs pure white, clear, intense pink and pure pink and I have loads of colors which are mostly inm or custom blends.

I guess Im gonna do some experimenting:green:

Hi, you can make your own up I notice you use NSI do you have the colour collection? I don't have a recipe but did some myself a while ago I just played around till I got a good natural free edge colour ......

she is right NSI is fabulous I have all the colours and can mix up quick sticks. or if she doesnt lik the white french tip you can use clear tip blend it in then do french acrylic overlay with a sheer pink or purly pink. Or u can use the french white tip with pink overlay it will mask it slightly withour looking too drab!!! clients they keep u on ur toes:eek:

Latest posts

Back