Custom blending - GMTV

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsNovice

Reaction score
Those that heard Sam at Excel might recall that he said that GMTV were filming at Creative about the custom blend manicure, which is sure to make it big.

Has anyone heard when this will be aired... or if it has been aired.

I rang today about the new custom blend course (not part of masters route) and they are sending me details.

I will ring again tomorrow and ask about the GMTV thing, but if anyone on here knows ??

NailsNovice said:
Those that heard Sam at Excel might recall that he said that GMTV were filming at Creative about the custom blend manicure, which is sure to make it big.

Has anyone heard when this will be aired... or if it has been aired.

I rang today about the new custom blend course (not part of masters route) and they are sending me details.

I will ring again tomorrow and ask about the GMTV thing, but if anyone on here knows ??
on gmtv this morning there was a feature i presume at excel (cause it looked like it lol) about spray tan and skin wraps. a presenter was going around different stands but i didnt see anything reguarding nails so i presume it will be aired at a later date????

*JOANNE* said:
on gmtv this morning there was a feature i presume at excel (cause it looked like it lol) about spray tan and skin wraps. a presenter was going around different stands but i didnt see anything reguarding nails so i presume it will be aired at a later date????

I saw this too, they were at the St Tropez stand and then talked about fake bake and loreal tan wipes...... oh and teeth whitening. Nails didn't get a mention - I guess it will be on another day - on Lorraine kelly's bit?

Yesterday morning they had a feature on professional beauty and something to do with faces - wasn't really listening just on in the background but my ears pricked up when I heard Professional beauty. They did at the end mention about the Konad stamps for nail design and were advertising it as 'so easy anyone can do it'.

Wish the CBM was on yesterday-no chance of seeing it now-gotta go back to work monday & on Manicure/Pedicure course tomorrow.(Yehhhhhh!-v.excited!)

It may be tomorrow. Not sure yet. :)

Latest posts

Back