Cuticle nippers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemma26

Reaction score
hi is there something i can use to replace the nippers i am full qaulified but just hate them so scared if i cut a client x:eek:

hi is there something i can use to replace the nippers i am full qaulified but just hate them so scared if i cut a client x:eek:

ha ha ha ha I am exactly the same!!! I think practice practice practice and cinfidence grows!!! x

I don't know why you would cut a client, you are only nipping bits of dead cuticle off the nail plate! It's not like you are cutting any living tissue with them.

I can't imagin not having a pair of nippers when you need them. You could use a cuticle knife but you are even more likely to slip and have an accident with one of those ... I use a curette to remove most cuticle, but there is always that pesky stubbourn piece you can't get unless you use nippers.

Latest posts

Back