Cuticle work with Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Morning! (Uk)
Just wondering if everyone performs cuticle work with cuticle away EVERY TIME their client comes back?? Even if you think their cuticles look perfect?
Thank you 😊

If they are having Shellac then yes. You don't want lifting to happen if there was a bit of cuticle you couldn't see xxx

Yes every time. There is always something to remove when the cuticle away does it's magic even if you can't see it ;)

Yes I do a mini manicure before every shellac (file, buff, shape, cuticle etc) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes

Yep, every time... it's part of the CND Shellac service! Using cuticle away and scrub fresh eliminates the need for any buffing of the natural nail!

Thanks so much everyone!! I do this EVERY TIME too but I went for a shellac mani as a 'treat' & a nose 😉
And my cuticles where literally pushed back then Scrubfreshed then shellac applied!!! I thought as I had no visible cuticle on the nail she thought it was fine?? Lovely girl too 😕 The shellac has lasted apart from two nails with tiny chips along the free edge. So just wanted to make sure 😊😊

Thank you 😊

I always do a mini mani. I was shocked when I had my hands and feet done and they didn't even touch my cuticles and they needed a good clean up. She told me a manicure would be an extra £15. Shocking! It looked good for a week whilst away on my hols but lifted and cracked on the 7th day. Surprise surprise!

Yep, every time... it's part of the CND Shellac service! Using cuticle away and scrub fresh eliminates the need for any buffing of the natural nail!

I only buff the free edge to get the file residue away :) scrub fresh and cuticle away are our best friends :) xx

I always do a mini mani. I was shocked when I had my hands and feet done and they didn't even touch my cuticles and they needed a good clean up. She told me a manicure would be an extra £15. Shocking! It looked good for a week whilst away on my hols but lifted and cracked on the 7th day. Surprise surprise!

Extra for a 'manicure'? It's part of the bloomin service!!! 😱😂

Latest posts

Back