cuts to help growing out a pixie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faerififi

Reaction score
I shaved my head into a chelsea cut a year and a half ago, since then i had it in a pixie, then half shaved with the rest at about 3 inches, and now its back into a pixie with a side fringe which is an inch past my eyebrow at the longest.

Whats the best way to grow it out? Ive already tried and failed at growing it past the mullet, couldnt stand it, so just keep being at this point of growing the front slowly but getting stuck at the back in i have to keep cutting it. Its quite wavy so gets rather unruly at the back.

I'd quite like to end up with an asymmetric bob, somewhat like olivia wilde's wig in tron hehe but I'm really unsure how to go about it other than growing out the front first.

What do you recommend cut wise to slowly start shaping my hair into some sort of bob? Bear in mind I get my hair cut at my work by my boss so its basically whenever either of us has time i.e. not often ha, plus the people at my work arent massively helpful when i try to ask them the same question.

Thanks

its hard to describe on here what ya can do but have a look on google and see if theres some thing on there to inspire you ... i like aysymetric cuts but you gotta be bold to pull em off x

If she can pull off a Chelsea cut she can pull that off ;) I've been trying to grow my hair out of an asymmetric by having the back kept short, like half an inch or less, while the front evens out.
Keep the back short, like graduated into your neck while the front grows. Trouble with growing hair you always seem to end up in an intermediate stage and I found if I didn't keep the back short I end up looking like I have a pageboy! Keep it in good condition and that'll help it grow. Book yourself in if you can? I have the manageress of our other salon do mine every 6 weeks. Surely your boss can make time, after all you are her walking advertisement.
If I could pull off a Chelsea cut or pixie cut I'd love one! Very "Lol" if you know who/what I mean!

ok can someone post a pic of a chelsea cut ?

9516_157341330844_532260844_3984447_7180128_n.jpg

this was mine

Latest posts

Back