Cutting/trimming Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denatarry

Reaction score
Hi new to minx, got my friend poping over tomorrow so i can try it out..

One thing... when I ordered my Minx from Sweet Squared she said most people are just getting the toes in the design, as you can cut them and get fingers out of them too, at the time I thought bonus less money, but now I'm worried about cutting them.. does anyone else do this? Wished I'd bought both now... Do I cut and shape them when there cold?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi new to minx, got my friend poping over tomorrow so i can try it out..

One thing... when I ordered my Minx from Sweet Squared she said most people are just getting the toes in the design, as you can cut them and get fingers out of them too, at the time I thought bonus less money, but now I'm worried about cutting them.. does anyone else do this? Wished I'd bought both now... Do I cut and shape them when there cold?:confused:

I tend to cut and shape when they are cold ... yes.

It really doesn't matter which Minx you buy... I buy both but more fingers than toes as I like the shape of the eponychium line better on the finger Minx. I don't think I get more use out of one or the other.

Thanksagain lovely lady xx:)

Latest posts

Back