Cyberbully

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jellybaby1970

Reaction score
Did anyone see it on channel 4 last night? I thought it was really thought provoking and a bit creepy. Really good. Infact good enough that my husband sat glued to to tv throughout the whole thing which he never does unless it a programme about Gundogs!

I watched it was glued to it, it made me feel uneasy, and now will never let my kids have a PC in the bedroom scary what can happen 😳

Hi
I did!! :)
I could not stop watching. Real thought provoking and disturbing stuff :/
so glad there wasn't social media when I was at school in the way there is today.
I think all kids and adults could learn a lot from this as they are just as guilty as each other at online bullying
Xx

I didn't and I'm so gutted !! Waited ages to watch it then bloody forgot x

I didn't and I'm so gutted !! Waited ages to watch it then bloody forgot x

You'll prob get it on 4od x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it a documentry or drama? X

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it a documentry or drama? X

It was a 1 off drama Jamie, It was on for 1hr 20. I thought it was really interesting.

X.

It was a 1 off drama Jamie, It was on for 1hr 20. I thought it was really interesting.

X.

Thanks, I might have a look, lots of clients have been talking about it :) x

Thanks, I might have a look, lots of clients have been talking about it :) x

That's why I'm glad I watched it otherwise I'd have felt left out lol, like I always do when people are discussing Broadchurch, oh how I regret not watching that at times lol, I must be one of the only people who hasn't 😂.

X.

That's why I'm glad I watched it otherwise I'd have felt left out lol, like I always do when people are discussing Broadchurch, oh how I regret not watching that at times lol, I must be one of the only people who hasn't 😂.

X.

I didn't watch it, saw parts of it but couldn't get into it haha. No one seems to be interested in the programmes I watch, I loved Happy Valleys and Wentworth, but my clients didn't bother with them lol x

I forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder, I will check 40d for it.

Latest posts

Back