D- day has arrived!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the help you give here, there's few who deserve it more! I'm not going to wish you luck as you really don't need it, so I will wish you a long and happy time there xoxo

Yay!! Congrats blue i wish you all the success in the world for your business :))) xx

Being fairly local i may just have to pop down and have a nosey when your all set up and open :)

Yay!! Congrats blue i wish you all the success in the world for your business :))) xx

Being fairly local i may just have to pop down and have a nosey when your all set up and open :)

By all means! Your welcome anytime!

ohh i dont intend on going far!! pop and see when it's done! x

I promise I will, let me know where you are - am away for the next 3 weeks but will come see you when I get back xx

All the best in your new adventure Blue:)

Good luck and have fun! X

Good luck with the new venture Blue. Really looking forward to seeing the pics of your lovely new salon. I thought you would call it Ice Blue..ha ha. x

Best of luck , you know where I am !

Congratulations hun, hope it all goes well xx

Congratulations! And good luck :) Its an amazing feeling, you'll love it xx

Wow congrats blue :) if I was a little closer I'd be in begging for a job lol x

Good luck, a whole new aspect of hairdressing is opening up for you - enjoy, have fun, learn and laugh (sometimes there's a few tears too but friends, wine and Salon geek solve that). x

Congrats Blue, Im so happy for you, you deserve all the luck in the world, your so helpful & thoughful to every one here on salon geek & I have no doubt that your new venture will be a total success! Best wishes!x

Well done bluerinse i wish you all the success in the world xx

Exciting times ahead! Good luck with it all, look forward to seeing some pics of the finished product :) xXx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Ok here is a sneaky peek photo for you all ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329938326.885455.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329938326.885455.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 303

Latest posts

Back