D- day has arrived!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funky! Love it... can't wait to see more! x

Ok here is a sneaky peek photo for you all ;)
Looks lush!! But we want more!!!!............................................:biggrin:xx

Ooooh you little tease ;) x

Good luck to you, think the clients u will have will be very happy in your new salon and all that fab knowledge u have ! :) x
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Oooh how exciting :0)
Wish you the very best of luck and happiness with it.
Hope you will still find time to visit salongeek and help out. Be lost if u were not on here. Xxx

Well done Mr Rinse.
I wish you well, and I hope you have a very happy, fulfilling and flourishing business.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ok here we go folks all ready to go tomorrow!!

Currently sat with my roots on at home much to the OH shock that I can't rinse my own colour off at the salon!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329951540.523812.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329951540.523812.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 305
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329951554.916198.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329951554.916198.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 312
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329951586.393949.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329951586.393949.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 306
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329951603.334124.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329951603.334124.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 302
Ok here we go folks all ready to go tomorrow!!

Currently sat with my roots on at home much to the OH shock that I can't rinse my own colour off at the salon!!

Looks great. Lovely calm relaxing color as well. :cool:

Wicked well done! Have you brought a shop in town or have you converted garage/house? Bet your soo excited :)

Wicked well done! Have you brought a shop in town or have you converted garage/house? Bet your soo excited :)

Small shop in town that was once a salon, then barbers, estate agents then back to a salon :) small but it's my little perfect dream! ;) x

That's a great start up place! Soo jealous but there is plenty of time yet :) I'm renting chair on 3rd April soo looking forward to being my own boss, good luck for tomorrow :)

Well done and good luck blue xx

aww its lovely!! let us know were you are i will have to pop in for a blow dry or something :) xxx

It's FAB!!!!!!!

Congrats, hope you have a fab day tomorrow! Actually on a side note do you give your first client through the door as a freebie, for good luck like?

And loooove the cutting stool right beside the basin, another great idea from Mr. Blue! My back will love you xxx

It's FAB!!!!!!!

Congrats, hope you have a fab day tomorrow! Actually on a side note do you give your first client through the door as a freebie, for good luck like?

And loooove the cutting stool right beside the basin, another great idea from Mr. Blue! My back will love you xxx

Yes! My previous bosses did this when they opened so I will! Tell you that cutting stool was a bargain, from capital!! Inbox you want price x

Your gonna have to start charging weve 2 cutitng stools and we are always killing each other over them!
Never thought of using them at the basins till I seen that pic!!
I was like (lightbulb) :)

Your gonna have to start charging weve 2 cutitng stools and we are always killing each other over them!
Never thought of using them at the basins till I seen that pic!!
I was like (lightbulb) :)

It really helps when doing a nice long deep scalp massage!

Congratulations! It's beautiful, love the lamp and the floor. Good luck for tomorrow!xx

Good.luck hun :)

Paisley do you work for belle extensions?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

It's lovely, many many congrats to you! I hope you have oodles of success, you truly deserve it xxx

Latest posts

Back