Dangerous nail glue warning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Definitely a burn. She cut the gem from her little coin purse. Probably the glue reacted to the fabric stuck on the back of it. She wasn't exactly the sharpest crayon.

Aha! Solves that one then. Def the fabric on the back. Ouch

I'm afraid you are missing the point of my post. It is when it goes through fabric that there is an exothermic reaction so high that it will burn skin. A high grade of ethylcyanoacrylate can be used in some surgery. (I have used it to repair a blister on my foot and stop it hurting!!)

Not sure about the girl and her face! Maybe an allergic reaction?

It also went on my leggings and no reaction either actually.. Strange!

When I trained with entity nails the trainer told me nail glue is good to stop bleeding when you cut your legs shaving... I didnt really think that was a sensable thing to do so havent tried it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

When I trained with entity nails the trainer told me nail glue is good to stop bleeding when you cut your legs shaving... I didnt really think that was a sensable thing to do so havent tried it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Surely that's just asking for some kind of infection? Lol xx

Ive also burnt through my black trousers twice by dropping the bottle on my lap. Smoked but didn't harm my skin luckily xx

Oh my god this happened to me last week. Was doing my nails and after applying a tip a drop of the glue somehow (from the bottle not the nail tip) fell onto my jim jam bottoms - went THROUGH them and then onto my thigh! - Burned like hell and I've been left with what can only be described as a burnt hole in my leg!! Like a cigarette burn.

Thanks for posting!! xx

I use the edge nail glue and dropped it ample times causing a hole to be burnt in my leggins and straight through on to my skin causing a blister.

I use a towel under my couch roll and dropped the glue on there... It even smokes!

All nail glues can be very dangerous when not used by a professional.

I use the edge nail glue and dropped it ample times causing a hole to be burnt in my leggins and straight through on to my skin causing a blister.

I use a towel under my couch roll and dropped the glue on there... It even smokes!

All nail glues can be very dangerous when not used by a professional.

All nail adhesives ARE dangerous even when used by a professional! They are on sale in every shop that sells 'nails' too. But then 'superglue' is in every DIY store. And bleach in every supermarket. And alcohol!

It is improper use that can make any chemical dangerous, even water!

Lash glue is the same well the semi permanent ones at least- apparently the paper or fabric items cause rapid polymerisation which brings high temperature.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back