Dark blonde to choc brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I have a client with almost grown out bleached and toned highlights she is naturally base 8 with highlights almost grown out and toned to an 8 she wants to be choc brown and liked in my chart rusk 5.8 ch when I tested her hair it came out a lovely light reddy brown but just wondering if anyone else can suggest any nice colours I'm using a quasi as she may well wanna be blonde again soon so easier to lift etc
Thanks x
I can get loreal, wella, rusk , goldwell, Schwarzkoph
X

hey clynol 5.4 is a lovely chocolatey colour would be permanent though :) x

I have used that before going over blonde highlights if I remember rightly was more red than brown?
Ur right lovely colour thou
I think they do it in there brilliance range which is quasi also x

Can you get to Hairways in Basildon or Colchester? They sell Affinage and 5.036 is a lovely warm rich brown, I've used Rusk 5.8 but think it has the edge. They do permanent and semi.

Can you get to Hairways in Basildon or Colchester? They sell Affinage and 5.036 is a lovely warm rich brown, I've used Rusk 5.8 but think it has the edge. They do permanent and semi.

Yes I'm not far from hair ways at all but prob is now I've skin tested using rusk on Friday and appointment is tomorrow morning so got to stick with rusk now.
Client text yesterday asking if I could put some thick 5.6 hi lights throu to break it up a little, I'm tempted to use majicontrast as think it will last longer.
I tested in 5.8 might poss use 4.8 but gonns see what client thinks of sample I tested in the 5.8

X

Latest posts

Back