Dark mocha in L'Oreal - colour guidance please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iconic

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Ok, so I have a family friend who i saw a few weeks back whilst doing another family friends colour and she contacted me a few days ago asking if I could do her colour for her too.. I sent her a colour test patch and then called her today to check all was ok and to book the appointment for her.. She explained all was ok and booked for next tuesday. She is a base 5 and told me the colour she had been having was dark mocha, I just nattered on saying yes of course that's no problem as I instantly thought matrix do a 'mocha' so matrix 5M would be perfect.. Then when I hung up, I thought, what am I thinking.. I don't even know if matrix do a 5M, I've never even used matrix.. I've just got so excited about the matrix colour course and switching over to matrix that it just instantly came to me lol! But think i should hold back on using their products until after I have done the matrix introduction to colour course! However, I currently stock and use loreal majirel, so do any of you geeks have any suggestions for a nice 'dark mocha' colour in the majirel range? .. Or would you suggest using the matrix colour? What are the results of it like? And does a 5M exist lol!?

Thanks geeks :) xx

Hi geeks,
Ok, so I have a family friend who i saw a few weeks back whilst doing another family friends colour and she contacted me a few days ago asking if I could do her colour for her too.. I sent her a colour test patch and then called her today to check all was ok and to book the appointment for her.. She explained all was ok and booked for next tuesday. She is a base 5 and told me the colour she had been having was dark mocha, I just nattered on saying yes of course that's no problem as I instantly thought matrix do a 'mocha' so matrix 5M would be perfect.. Then when I hung up, I thought, what am I thinking.. I don't even know if matrix do a 5M, I've never even used matrix.. I've just got so excited about the matrix colour course and switching over to matrix that it just instantly came to me lol! But think i should hold back on using their products until after I have done the matrix introduction to colour course! However, I currently stock and use loreal majirel, so do any of you geeks have any suggestions for a nice 'dark mocha' colour in the majirel range? .. Or would you suggest using the matrix colour? What are the results of it like? And does a 5M exist lol!?

Thanks geeks :) xx

Go for matrix 5m it's beautiful!!

Go for matrix 5m it's beautiful!!

Really! .. My instinct was right then! Ok, I shall go and get it.. The ratio is 1:1 isn't it? .. Oo I'm excited to try matrix!! :) xx

Really! .. My instinct was right then! Ok, I shall go and get it.. The ratio is 1:1 isn't it? .. Oo I'm excited to try matrix!! :) xx

Yes, what base is she? X

Also, blue did you get my PM? X

Ok use 5m with 10vol yes I did I'm trying to find it but having no luck ATM and I've got not computer access as I'm at salon x

Ok use 5m with 10vol yes I did I'm trying to find it but having no luck ATM and I've got not computer access as I'm at salon x

Brill, thank you, I shall do that.
Ah ok, no rush, just when you have a min that would be great :) thank you x

Latest posts

Back