Dark tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau-ty

Reaction score
Hi I use Nouvatan and im very happy with it but I used 20% on a client as she was already dark (natural tan) and wanted my darkest, Couldnt really understand why she wanted one and didnt really think there would be much difference and yes she said it wasnt dark enough and usually when she has a spray tan goes much darker so just wondered any that uses it do you also stock another brand of extra dark if someome requests it and if so any recommendations?

Hi beau-ty,
I have never had complaints of the depth of my chocolate or blackberry. I spray dancers regular and even they are happy with Suntana. If not theres always booster drops though even 20% seems drastic to me! ;)

Thanks I don't many requests for dark I think it maybe because she was already dark ive not had much experience with tanning when already tanned whats the usual outcome for this or what do you advise them requarding results anyone that's use to this?

Latest posts

Back