Dark to light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunni

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the site and have just worked out how to use it he he. Anyway I need some advice on a problem. I dyed my hair red at the begining on November which I hated so I went to a hairdresser and she said that she would dye it medium brown unfortunately it went black but has since faded to dark brown but I want to have it dyed to my natural colour of light brown. Is this possible or will it go green or something awful? Please help:rolleyes:

Hi :)

As this is a professional site for professional hairdressers I doubt one of the pro's would give advice such as this .

My advice to you as a professional hairdresser would be to visit a reputable salon to get your hair done , and as they can see your hair they would be the best ones to give you the advice you need.

Hope you get it sorted .

:hug::hug:

yeh PLEASE go to a reputable salon and see a senior stylist/colourist for this lightening hair at home is one of the worst things you can do!!!!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back