Darker roots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
Hi I'm wondering if anyone can give me some advice, my client currently has 6gb all over was coloured 8 weeks ago and has ha this 3 times previously she had ombré light ends and 6a on roots, she is currently after this has anybody done anything similar or can help me out with some possible colour choices

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 53
I'd use a 4 on the root

Is it just me or do I see a blue cast to the mid area before the ombre transition starts? Or is that just the lighting. I swear.

Is it just me or do I see a blue cast to the mid area before the ombre transition starts? Or is that just the lighting. I swear.
It is blue but a client who's used to a 6n is gonna freeeeeekk out if you go putting blue in there lol!

Play it safe, she's going to think the 4 looks black!

Yea I thought the same thing about a slight blue tint but I want to avoid that as I think she will think it's to dark, so maybe 4 n on roots and would you say maybe a 7gb on ends or something different?

You have to ask her if she wants the blue tint.. maybe she doesn't even see the blueness to it and just wants the depth of it. Everyone's eye sees color differently.

You're using goldwell right?

Some of those pieces are like a solid 8ish, and the ends look like a 7.

Depends what you lift her too, I'd probably tone with a BN or BK, cause 7GB isn't as warm as that picture xx

Latest posts

Back