Darker tanning solution, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenjade90

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am currently using Fresh Indulgence caribbean 7.5%-11.5% and the response has been great but I have a few clients asking to have 3 or 4 coats of the 11.5% tan as it isn't dark enough.So I am looking for a all natural tan that is darker than fresh indulgence. i've used LA tan and had complaints off 7 of the 10 clients I tried it on that it made them itch and they had to remove it so it's put me off LA now . i've also tried nouvatan and the response hasn't been as good as the fresh indulgence people complained of it not lasting and the fade off being patchy but am not sure if that's due to poor prep!

Can anyone recommend a brand or brands please thanks x

I am very new to this only being doing tans 3 months x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Suntana & their different strengths for whatever sort of tan my client needs, they go from 8% to 14%, and the clients that like the darker tan, love the 14%. They also smell lovely.

Thanks I will look Into that, I need to find something as doing 3/4 coats isn't cost affective at all x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back