Darkest tan on the market-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuba1984

Reaction score
Geeks!

I use Naked Tan as my clients love it, however my young clients say it isn't dark enough even using 15%.

I think they want to go SO dark it looks fake ( but that's what they like). I need recs for brands that are ridiculously dark. X

We go up to 18% and theoretically you could use booster drops also but you have to remember that the skin has got a threshold as to how dark it can tan and not every person can tan as dark as the next.
If you have someone looking for a darker tan its best if you can tan them again after the first tan has developed (24hrs later). This is how dancers and bodybuilders prepare for shows by building up the tan :)

Geeks!

I use Naked Tan as my clients love it, however my young clients say it isn't dark enough even using 15%.

I think they want to go SO dark it looks fake ( but that's what they like). I need recs for brands that are ridiculously dark. X

yes the consumer has gone crazy wanting ever darker tans and it is fair to say that these days the consumer wants to show off a fake tan which has become a fashion statement...a case of "look at me I can afford beauty treatments " kind of thing ..I guess its a sign of the times :rolleyes:

you could try Tandare 18% and if needed you can always add booster drops but bearing in mind everyone has an overload position its always best to increase the DHA % dosage step by step with the client just to be safe

Hope that helps and good luck with the umpa lumpa look :eek::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back