Dashing Diva NailGuards?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You've Got Nail

Reaction score
Hi all! I haven't posted in ages, but here I am with a question. Have any of you tried these things?

Dashing Diva Products

Granted it probably would be a baaad idea for those pesky pickers. I have a few clients for whom soaking off gel polish is a 45 minute ordeal. It just takes forever.
So tell me... too good to be true??

They look just like the minx nail armour which can only really be used on flatter nail beds xxxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya, I use them instead of silk or fibreglass for repair if a client has a split or tear in the nail, I don't find them easy to apply...too fiddly, but they have lasted well, as said above more suited to flat nail bed. x

So how do they remove? As easy as advertised? Thanks so much for the info!

Yes they remove really easy, I have never used them as a complete set of ten under Gel polish, but I would think that the time you save taking them off would be used up applying them. x

Ahhh, BB, that's what I was afraid of! Thank you for your help! Maybe I'll give 'em a go on myself, because removing gel polish on me takes forever and I'm not so patient as I once was! LOL!

Yes they remove really easy, I have never used them as a complete set of ten under Gel polish, but I would think that the time you save taking them off would be used up applying them. x
hi there, I was looking into this too, but my questions are, does the gel polish last as long as if it didn't have this on? would it work on top of a gel extension? hope you can tell me more about it, thanks :)

Latest posts

Back