Dashing Diva-No Blend Tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was the tips I was interested in, sorry for the confusion.
DD No blend tips are the ones I meant not the nail wraps.
The nail wraps are already in my shopping basket, just wanted reviews on the no blend tips x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Are you thinking about the full nail tips?

I mean the tips you use with gel and L&P for enhancements, that's what I thought the OP meant too x

Yes that is what we are discussing x

I mean the tips you use with gel and L&P for enhancements, that's what I thought the OP meant too x

That's what they're for L&P, gel etc... They have the most innovative tip making facilities we've ever seen... Brilliant!

That's what they're for L&P, gel etc... They have the most innovative tip making facilities we've ever seen... Brilliant!

So recommended then :)

Will order some soon :)
Sorry for confusing everyone x

My delivery from S2 just came with my DD no blend tips :) il try them out on my daughter later.

Just wondering if you had the chance to try them Gattia? :green:

Hi mrs geek would you recommend the with the brisa light clear and pink gel as an alternative it white gel ?! 💅😄

Last edited:
I'm desperate to get my hands on the full coverage nails 'Virtual Nails' I need them for a Scratch Magazine blog post coming up soon!!!!

Wow! That is an impressive product! No blending! How awesome is that!?!

Hi yes I tried them on myself and lived the finish look but I was so excited to try them I missed out a crucial stage, my base coat. I used Brisa Lite Sculpting gel. Also I've done a set on my daughter but wondering if they will be fully cured as the tips I used are the natural ones (not clear) and I'm sure I remember being told that when using using tips with BL to make sure they were clear!!! Can anyone help me on this? Am I ok to use the clear BL sculpting gel or not? :?:

Hi yes I tried them on myself and lived the finish look but I was so excited to try them I missed out a crucial stage, my base coat. I used Brisa Lite Sculpting gel. Also I've done a set on my daughter but wondering if they will be fully cured as the tips I used are the natural ones (not clear) and I'm sure I remember being told that when using using tips with BL to make sure they were clear!!! Can anyone help me on this? Am I ok to use the clear BL sculpting gel or not? :?:

Hi did you use white sculpting ? If not I think white tips are fine with clear or pink over ?!

Hi did you use white sculpting ? If not I think white tips are fine with clear or pink over ?!

No I used the pink & clear. I'm going to re do mine but this time using the base coat!!! :o

Natural tips are fine, it's just if tou are sculpting needs to be clear forms. Look forward to trying these tips x

No I used the pink & clear. I'm going to re do mine but this time using the base coat!!! :o

Any pictures close up of the tip final product to see how it looks without blending? Thx:)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

So just to clarify can u use the natural and white no blend tips with the Brisa lite sculpting clear and pink gel?

So just to clarify can u use the natural and white no blend tips with the Brisa lite sculpting clear and pink gel?

I believe you can only use clear as the UV light needs ti go through to cure the underneath.. Though ive been told natural tips would be OK also but not white ones. Hopefully Geeg can answer better than me :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back