Deals on waxing in Plymouth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hiya ladies (&gents)... does anyone know where I could get deals on waxing in plymouth. Have been doing my own waxing for 9 years now and getting bored of doing it on myself & enjoyed having it done before my hols. Just doing it myself and not having to pay for it myself other than materials I refuse to spend the earth on it. (Obviously don't want a bodge job but hard to do that as I think I'd have to say.. lol) I'm in plymstock, plymouth.. :)

There's always groupon but it'd be better to just find a salon you like. If you provide it as a treatment in your salon your know the costs involved. You don't want to screw over another therapist by causing them to not make any profit.

I actually find this a bit rude and offensive. Your in the industry yourself, you know the time and effort etc that goes into our work, yet you don't think that another hard working therapist is worth paying well for? If this is the opinion of a fellow therapist then there's no wonder really that salons feel pressured to offer treatments for little above cost and drive each other down in price.

While I agree its a bit offensive, how about Salon Guinea Pig. That way you are getting cheap (usually the cost of materials) , but the therapist waxing is also getting something out of it. You might need to adjust your attitude a bit tho.... xx

Latest posts

Back