Decanting makeup into palettes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emzil16

Reaction score
Does anyone do this and if so what are the best palettes and methods used to do this , as I am carrying a suitcase of makeup and getting bigger by the minute !!!

You can buy some cheapish palettes from ebay for shadows - you will have to measure your eyeshadow pans. You can also melt you lip colours into them if you have some left over.
hths
:)

I know they're not cheap, but mac do pallettes, for eyeshadow and blusher. There's videos on you tube showing depotting of mac stuff. I've done it and it worked! X

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

There's a product called a Z palette which might be useful for you, it's magnetised and you can depot all different sized powder products and the there is a website called Screenface who stock some fab palettes for cream products/ foundation sticks etc

Oooo thanks I that could be ideal

Got
My z palettes this morning and I'm very impressed. I'm away to start depotting

Got
My z palettes this morning and I'm very impressed. I'm away to start depotting

Yay glad u like! I saw them at imats and thought they looked fab

Hey, i would recomend getting pallets from ebay and then taking out the foam inside. Leaves you some metal pans you can melt lippys into also. Cheapest way I have found.

Thanks have ordered a few on a few pounds each but coming from hong kong so will see how long it takes.
Could nt find any uk sellers.
Wouldnu recommend the melting technique for lipstick or just slicing and patting into palettes

Well for profecinal use i woudnt melt lippys but i invested in pill boxes for them (cleaned and disinfected) it took about 11 days for mine to come Iv bought four in total x

Latest posts

Back